Monday 3 September 2007

Probably can't ski in Japan this year - gutted

I am almost certainly not going to be able to ski in Japan this year (which is something that I have enjoyed with my friends at http://www.welovesnow.com/ now for several years). The reason is that my wife is pregnant and due in February! Maybe I can sneak a quick trip in early December, so long as "junior" doesn't come early I might have a fighting chance...


I am biased, being involved with WeLoveSnow, but some of the best memories I have of both skiing and "related activities" (such as Kareoke, somersaulting off bridges into deep snow getting a small bruise along the way but still smiling, driving over the mountain in a jeep to go night skiing until midnight, trying and failing to snowboard in snow up to my eyes, trying and nearly failing to ski off piste in snow up to my waist and drinking Sake with various delicious raw items of food) are from Japan.


If you haven't tried skiing in japan yet you should! I have included some snaps from my previous trips over, no particular order...!

All the best
Paul

No comments: