Wednesday 28 November 2007

Blue Skies in Naeba

After almost breaking my knees over the weekend, I took a few days off. Today I tried a couple of hours in Naeba. It was a beautiful day: the blue skies were stunning. I had a few techinal problems with my camera (remembered the camera, forgot the memory stick), so today I'll have to post some low-res pics taken with my mobile phone:




Naeba has less snow than Kagura or Mitsumata. The Gondola No 2 was running, but the course under it shouldn't really have been open. There is a small lift just below Gondola No 2: this run had great snow, and is a nice easy run to get warmed up.


It was just great to be out in the mountain today, and the views were fantastic. The temperatures came right down: I regretted not bringing a scarf with me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahh thats looks very nice. I am hot to ride the japanese snow ;)

Anonymous said...

Bad times make a good man.

-----------------------------------

Anonymous said...

You can't judge a tree by its bark.

-----------------------------------