Wednesday 29 July 2009

Kiss the Rain






So Fuji Rock has come and gone. It was a wet weekend with heavy rain but it didn't dampen any of our spirits. Some people were well prepared for the rain in anoraks and wellies, while some thought it couldn't get any wetter so they just jumped in the river fully clothed.

Luckily the rain held of on Saturday and it was great dancing with random people in the sun. There were many stages at Fuji Rock but for me Field of Heaven had the best vibe with the Heineken tent a close second (I think I was there but will need to look at some photos to kick start my memory).

So all in all, it was a great weekend and we look forward to similar shenanigans next year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, intention look ahead in behalf of more interrelated articles soon as its sole of my favourite issue to read.

Jessicaovks said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, intention look ahead in behalf of more interrelated articles soon as its sole of my favourite issue to read.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]how to buy mesalamine
[/url] asacol 400 mg canada
buy lialda uk
buy pentasa online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order copegus
[/url] rebetol 200 mg online
purchase virazole online
virazole online

Manningpsbx said...

He made good on that promise, as this was the label that signed him later in his life. famous blind piano player learn how to play piano online for beginners we've constructed a blog of everything you want to learn; how to pursue a successful and financial achievements. Don't try to think about your theory, scales, pieces, fingering etc. how to play piano games digital piano learning software